JCB is looking for a Theatre Manager to join the team at World Headquarters
JCB is a truly world class, family owned business. We are proud of our achievements and recognise that future growth and success is shaped by the ambition of the JCB team. If you are looking for a career with a business where people really count, look no further than JCB.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaison with the Visits and Events team to ensure a quality and professional presentation and customer experience including machines on stage for product reveals in the Theatre
- Communication with and co-ordination of external companies holding events in the theatre to ensure all presentations run smoothly and content is received on time
- Manage the day to day maintenance requirements of the theatre and operate as the interface with the third party maintenance supplier and stock inventory
- Manage PRS music, Ofcom wireless and other operating licences. Liaise and arrange with service companies for annual seating & pulley inspections
- Provide day to day technical support of all equipment throughout the Visitor Centre
- Responsible for day to day maintenance and repair of Sennheiser Guide Port system. Maintain reasonable level of consumables Stock
- General front line technical support for the Story of JCB including daily switch on/off of the facility. Manage second line support in terms of supply and fulfilment of replacement parts
- Video Production skills to enhance event production and marketing requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft 365 competence essential.
- General networking, AV over IP knowledge desirable.
- Experience with Barco Event master, Yamaha digital sound desks, Avolites lighting consoles, vMix and Broadcast Pix vision mixers desirable.
- Good Trouble shooting skills and the ability to resolve technical problems quickly
- The ability to work well as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands, often to short deadlines.
- Good customer care skills.
- An awareness of health and safety issues.
- Happy to work at heights, ideally IPAF qualified to 3A.
What is in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.