Are you an experienced Service Manager ready for your next career move to a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? People truly are at the heart of our business and we believe in empowering our colleagues to develop their skills, make decisions and take on new responsibilities.
To assist the Service Centre Manager to manage all areas and aspects of a busy Service Centre in driving the business forward to ensure targets and the highest possible standards of customer satisfaction are achieved. You will be responsible for:-
- Supporting with the management of the Service Centre team in line with Company policies to maximise the performance of the Service Centre
- Ensuring compliance with Company’s contract administration procedures
- Consistently motivate employees, as this has a direct impact on atmosphere and general feel good factor; to an affect that you get the best from the team
- Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensuring that the quality of customer care/service and products provided reflect the highest levels of excellence
- Deputise in the absence of the Service Centre Manager