Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Currently looking for a home based HRBP to join our fantastic HR team!
The main purpose of the role is to provide expert HR business partnering, strategic support and advice to a given business area in turn helping to ensure that our people are highly engaged, high performing and work well together to help Speedy deliver its goals. The role will be primarily be home based with 1-2 days regional travel.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with relevant business leaders and professionals ensuring they are supported, coached and fully facilitated
- Be the first point of contact for all strategic and high level HR related matters
- Deliver comprehensive HR and business consultation in a commercial and strategically focused manner
- Deliver relevant strategic, pro-active and market aligned advice to managers (aligning to and supporting companywide business and HR Group goals)
- Identify and communicate any potential risks and take appropriate action / give appropriate advice
- Lead and contribute to change management, organisation development, merger or acquisition initiatives to identify and ensure any people issues are considered during planning, design, implementation and integration phases
- Support and influence policy development and process in line with the HR strategy and business plan
- Provide project management leadership / support for various HR actions including, but not limited to, hires, terminations, promotions, transfers, succession planning, salary planning and incentive schemes as required
- Collaborate with business area and HR experts / specialists to facilitate robust professional development programs and practices including performance management, skills training, career / leadership development, succession planning, team development, mentoring and professional coaching, Recruitment & Selection and Pay & Reward
- Lead by example and influence via best practice
- Provide high level data and reporting to stakeholders as needed
- Ensure own continuous professional development by participating in external networking / conferences / associations / groups to stay current on employment law and developments in HR delivery and thinking
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback
- At all times present a professional and positive image of the HR department and the company as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
- Undertake other duties, training and / or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), cash car allowance or car, company paid health package, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance.
In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic salary extras benefits scheme (offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services).
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.