Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant, and support services – everything for every job!
As the Customer Experience Manager, you will be creating, driving, and embedding the Customer Experience Strategy across the business and engaging with Stakeholders to seek their support and feedback in success of.
This role is primarily based in Haydock with flexibility to work from home, regular travel will also be involved.
Reporting to the Customer Excellence Director, you will be expected to interface with all aspects and levels of staff within the business.
What you will be responsible for:
- Supporting, coaching, and developing the Customer Service Team Manager and ensuring the day to day running of the department operates inline with SLAs
- Understanding the Customer Journey in all areas of the Speedy business and working to continuously improve this journey with heads of departments
- Being a key stakeholder in developing and maintain a CX strategy
- Benchmarking – visiting customers, suppliers and other businesses who have successfully embedded Customer Experience (share best practice)
- Communicating regular updates throughout the business inline with current CX performance – celebrating success whilst also working with key stakeholders on development plans
- Developing an understanding of any 3rd party systems utilised to capture feedback and working with partners to continuously evolve
- Introduction and management of an effective internal and external feedback procedure
- To be an ambassador for our digital platform and become a key stakeholder in supporting our operational and sales business to promote it
What you’ll need:
- A business focus and with ability to contribute to the overall quality of business development (particularly in helping to extract opportunities across different service delivery teams)
- Experience of creating processes and delivering services by using tools such as data mapping, data, and business flow diagrams
- Experience of training staff on the use of good business process and the technology used to deliver process (from an end user perspective)
- An ability to develop a strong internal network across all functions
- Previous experience of working within the Customer Experience Sector
- A passion to create a high performing engaging culture for the team to work within
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 26 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.