We're now hiring for a Manufacturing Engineer at JCB Compact Products
You'll be responsible for managing key projects within the business unit, ensuring all costs, layouts and H&S documents are completed in a timely manner. In addition you will be involved in NPIP introduction and capex creation to ensure that new products and projects are delivered efficiently. Company Training for JCB production system, SAP and Team center.
Your Responsibilities as a Manufacturing Engineer:
- Project Management
- Contractor Controls
- Support H&S practices
- Support business unit Quality targets
- New Product Introduction ensuring assembly readiness
- PCM Close Out
- Capex Submissions
- New tooling design and equipment introduction
- Design processes within the business unit
- Standard operating procedure documentation creation
- 2D layout creation and implementation.
- HNC/HND in Engineering Would Be Beneficial
- Knowledge of JCB Products Would Be a Distinct Advantage
- Proven Track Record of Delivering Projects On Time And Within Budget
- Can Work Independently or As Part of A Team
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills At All Levels
- PC Literacy Is Essential (particularly Powerpoint & Excel (SAP preferred)
- Knowledge of Siemens, spaceclaim & Team center is beneficial
- Experience in the use of 2D Autocad is beneficial
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills with specific focus towards establishing root cause
- Have the ability to work from their own initiative, in addition to being part of a growing team
- Able to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Have a sense of urgency and positive attitude in order to deliver true customer delight, providing solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.