We are hiring a PA to Group Directors to join our team
JCB is ramping up production to record levels to meet customer demand. This critical role will be at the very heart of our operations team. If you’re looking for a role where two days will be the same, this isn’t it! What we can promise is a warm welcome into the JCB family and the chance to work for a Global brand where your role will truly make a difference.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Being a Senior ambassador for the JCB and business operations team
- Understanding and applying operations policies and procedures consistently and fairly, using judgement & knowledge to support the Group Operations Director and the wider team
- Providing an unparalleled JCB experience to both internal and external customers
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Producing a range of documents including letters/emails and presentations
- Organising meetings and events ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and venue; venue, catering and resources are booked appropriately; and preparing materials to support the event
- Managing the collation of weekly and monthly Operations MI reporting
- Actively seeking ways to improve and enhance operational processes whilst ensuring existing process compliance
- Arranging both internal and external operational events
- Ensure that all filing, both paper and electronic, complies with GDPR data protection guidelines.
- Applying knowledge and feedback from others to contribute to service improvement
- Acting as a central point for our Lead Administration community, collating, quality checking and distribution of confidential reports and data
- Organising of local, national and overseas travel
- Raising orders via SAP & Ariba
- Assisting with DHL shipments via the DHL website
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience of working as a PA (or similar) in a fast paced environment
- Committed to providing good customer service with a drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to manage multiple commitments, stakeholders and priorities at any given time
- Data driven individual who's experienced working with systems and Microsoft Applications to generate reports, capture data and produce Management Information for the Operations team and wider business
- Professional and confident with great written and spoken skills.
- Be a leader of compliance within the Operations Team with high attention to detail ensuring the accuracy of information and processes are maintained at all times
- Highly organised with the ability to manage a varied programme of work, and manage others expectations
- Ability to work in an agile manner in a demanding and sometimes reactive workplace
- A high degree of teamwork is fundamental to all aspects of this role. You will be an enthusiastic, flexible and proactive individual with strong inter-personal skills, capable of applying policies and processes to professional operational standards
What’s in it for you?
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
JCB: Building a Brighter Future
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.