Are you a HR Administrator looking for a new challenge? If so, we may have the opportunity for you!
You may have heard of Sunbelt Rentals but do you know that we are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world? We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it’s a great time to join our friendly team where you will play a key role in supporting the HR function with the day to day administration of our workforce.
Joining an established and busy team, based from our Support Office in Birchwood, this is a great opportunity for a HR Administrator who is looking for a new challenge or for an experienced Administrator who wants to make the move in to a HR role. Full training will be given to the successful candidate so whilst relevant experience is preferred it is not a necessity.
This is a varied role which will involve managing the full employee life cycle for a dedicated area of the business as well as providing administrative support for the HR Regional team.
The key areas of the role include but are not limited to:
- Responding to employee queries via email and telephone
- All HR related administration duties including the processing of new starters, transfers, leavers, salary increases and benefits administration
- Recruitment administration and support
- HR systems support - including data cleansing and gathering as we transition our HR system to Workday
- HR reporting
- Updating of personnel files
- HR Administrative support for an ER Advisor and HR Business Partner within your area of responsibility
This is a fixed term role for up to 18 months duration and provides an fantastic opportunity to join a warm and friendly HR team offering exposure to a busy HR function with great opportunities to gain experience and develop your skills.
The role will work on a hybrid location basis with a mix of remote and office working.