JCB Golf & Country Club are looking for Full-time Room Attendants to join the team
As a full-time Room attendant, you will be responsible for providing a high quality housekeeping service. To deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- Reporting maintenance and health and safety concerns, to appropriate staff
- You may come into regular contact with guests and members so it is important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Take charge of linen stock in the lodge allocated to you for the day
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and cleaning to a high standard.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- An ability to demonstrate a flexible and positive can do attitude and to become quickly established to add value to the business
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days
- Due to the nature of the role, you need to be hardworking, reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- Hotel Experience or experience in similar position would beneficial but not essential
Rewards and Benefits:
Our achievements – now and in the future – are down to our strong worldwide workforce. To say thank you, we give everyone here career development and the chance to progress. We also pay great attention to employees’ health and welfare. You can expect medical insurance and dental care schemes, plus access to our healthy living centre. Naturally, this comes with a competitive salary, company pension and 33 days’ annual leave.
JCB is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Recruitment agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.
No closing date? If so, that’s because we often only advertise until we have filled the position. It’s therefore best to submit your application as soon as possible.