We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our busy team.
In 2016, the two market-leading Trakway companies in the UK merged together and have since enjoyed further and significant investment in hire equipment. As such, the business needs to enhance the project team department to ensure Health, Safety and quality standards are continually raised to ensure everyone works safe and efficiently and as a company, we deliver customer excellence.
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the Head of Major Projects (Bridging Manager) to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard through planning, loading and installing of various types of Bridges, whilst monitoring Health, Safety and Quality through inspections and audits.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the loading and unloading of customer bridge and accessory requirements: training and overseeing depot staff where possible.
- Responsible for delivering, installing, recovering and collecting bridges and accessories to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for conducting site visits with the customer to ascertain which type of products and quantities are required
- Responsible for the planning of the programmed works completing all relevant paperwork identifies resource required to complete the works
- Responsible for setting up a temporary storage yard where required
- Responsible for managing the site including the crews and ensuring projects are completed within strict timeframes
- Develop a safe working environment by adhering to all health and safety requirements legislations and group policies
- Monitor and report site activities and provide any relevant management information
- Monitoring of plant, equipment and tools
- Completion of site evaluation audits and written reports for senior management
- Identify and report all product damage and liaise with all relevant persons
- Accurately capture and control all stock movements and report stock levels to appropriate stock controller
- Assess staff competency and provide mentoring support to trainees