Are you ready for your next role in a successful, progressive company with fantastic career development opportunities?
We’re looking for the very best talent to join us at this exciting time in our journey, as we continue to strengthen our market position by providing an even better customer experience. Would you like to be part of this?
We have an exciting new role for a Business Development Manager – Survey who will:
- Work with the Sales Directors to manage, monitor and deliver hire and sales activity for the Survey business unit
- Drive the business to exceed hire and sales budgets, ensure continued growth of the business in line with market demand
- Work closely with other Sunbelt Rentals Business units to develop routes to market and increase customer engagement
- Create and maintain strict sales pipeline management using SuperOffice CRM package to be updated in line with business unit KPIs
- Working with product specialists to ensure a collaborative approach to the sales process, with regards to any specific sector requirements
- Provide support & training both internally and externally to staff/customers as well as developing the training revenue on these specialist products.
As a Product Category Specialist your key responsibilities are:
- To become a leading figure within the industry with a focus on the adoption of new technology
- Working with National /development accounts to engage and align with the Sunbelt Rentals Strategy to drive profitable growth for the business to improve business ROI
- To work closely and support Regional Account Managers to obtain local market information and establish areas of opportunity
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones within the area you have been assigned
- To assist in the delivery of product launch plans
- To Work with marketing team to deliver industry events, marketing messaging and communication
- Keeping up to date with products and competitor’s activity and general market conditions. Creating new strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Compile and deliver reports in and around your business area. These are expected to be comprehensive and delivered in a timely fashion
- Create Regional Development plans that will focus on both elements of products with also National /Development and local account management to maximise all revenues and expand our multi-brand offering.