Groundforce is a market leader within the construction industry providing a diverse range of construction specialist training solutions. We understand that our continued success rests firmly with our employees. Our ethos of putting people at the very core of our business provides us with the opportunity to extend excellent career support and development to all our employees.
We are recruiting a Business Developer for our Groundforce businesses, based in- house at our Morley (nr Leeds) offices, to support and drive the growth of existing and new business accounts. This is a sales role requiring a professional and confident approach. Experience of cold calling, nurturing prospects, meeting daily/weekly/monthly targets and closing sales are essential.
In this role you’ll operate independently, manage your own call plans, grow your pipeline of prospects, use CRM systems to ensure all opportunities are followed up on, and closed out to increase revenues and profits. You will need to demonstrate new business growth through invoiced bookings and orders. You will be tenacious whilst also maintaining outstanding customer service and ensuring the excellent reputation of the Groundforce Division is enhanced.
Skills & knowledge required:
- Successful track record within a sales environment in a similar outbound telesales position
- At least 2 years’ experience cold-calling, nurturing prospects, making appointments and closing sales using CRM systems
- Customer service skills, telephone communication and email (Outlook & Outlook calendar)
- Basic computer skills and an ability to learn new systems will be essential in your achievement of your sales targets
- Target driven with the ability to create a solid pipeline of prospects
- Discipline to follow up with pipeline prospects and keep the pipeline ‘tight’ and up to date
- Ability to receive large volumes of rejection, typical of any telesales role, without becoming frustrated or deterred from long term focus and achievement
- Possession of a ‘can do’ attitude, which allows for you to thrive in an environment that encourages tenacious action where your successful track record of sales will shine through immediately.
- Autonomous individual who works independently without the need for prompting or close supervision
- A ‘cold-calling’ hunter with no fear of the phone, with a strong desire to nurture and close well qualified opportunities with senior decision makers; relishing exceeding targets.
- Flexibility in relation to customer requirements in order to deliver best value-added solutions
In return you can expect:
- Quality and innovative sales management tools to assist with productivity
- One on one professional coaching sessions
- A portfolio of existing Groundforce accounts
- A variety of sales training sessions both internally and with external providers
#hiring #salesjobs #businessdeveloper