Brandon Hire Station offers the youngest hire fleet in the industry with a wide range of high quality supporting equipment to a broad customer base both regionally and nationally.
To maximise revenue through effective telephone – based management of an allocated branch portfolio of existing, lapsed & new customers and to ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded for any customer within the portfolio.
Job Scope & dimensions
- Reports into Branch Manager
- Development of the branch Portfolio
- To be the primary point of contact for an allocated branch portfolio of customers and achieve account growth in line with set targets
- To successfully convert enquires into orders on first contact in accordance with customer requirements.
- To regularly telephone all allocated customers, and other local based customers, prospects as required, in order to develop good relationships, prevent competitor gains and seek repeat business.
- To ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded by resolving all customer queries quickly & effectively.
- To conduct outbound calls in a professional manner to support any specific local campaigns.
- To work collaboratively with other team members within the branch to enable and accept hire orders.
- To raise, follow up and chase quotations within the allocated portfolio and other open quotes on the system raised by the branch.
- To maintain an accurate and updated CRM system.
- To arrange customer visits for the BM & RAM when required.
- To support the hire desk as and when required covering holidays etc.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience of telephone-based account portfolio management, telesales and customer service in a business- to -business environment.
- Excellent telephone manner with ability to keep calm under pressure and build a rapport with customers.
- Proactive, high energy, team player. Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms.
Attracting the best people supports our aims of exceeding our customers’ expectations and enhancing shareholder value. As well as developing and promoting talent from within the business, our recruitment practices are designed to attract the very best from the pool of available talent.