Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant, and support services – everything for every job!
The Regional Trading Manager role is responsible for multiple Regional Trading Desks either North or South of the UK, this role will cover Scotland down to Anglia. The key focus of this role is to ensure there is consistency across our Regional Trading Desks and the teams are adhering to business approved processes and procedures consistently and achieving KPIs. The role is also key in working in partnership with the Regional Sales Teams to develop growth across all Regional Accounts. We have worked hard to create a culture of engagement, growth and fun and we are looking for the right candidate who is going to add to and complement us as a division.
- Responsible for the department achieving the revenue per head model currently in place and always seeking to improve on this return
- Responsible for revenue growth on existing Regional Customer base and continuously developing a pipeline of new customers to allow the Regional Trading Division to achieve its long-term goals
- Key stakeholder in ensuring Employee Engagement and People Matters results are communicated and improvements are made
- An ability to develop Team Managers to enhance performance by setting clear and accountable measures
- To develop teams and individuals by inspiring, motivating and leading them to achieve the business vision
- To champion KPIs, SLAs and take responsibility of engaging the wider team in all department-based measures
- To target, incentivise, motivate, and manage teams to drive exceptional performance ensuring the continued development and career progression
What you’ll need:
- Experience in management with strong leadership qualities supported by your confidence in decision making
- Sound understanding of HR legal compliance requirements with high levels of integrity and trust
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led environment
- Able to interpret MI/BI and develop strategy and make recommendations
- An awareness of service centre systems Inc. Telephony and CRM
- Effective communicator and presenter – verbal and written, succinct and persuasive
- Ability to influence at senior levels, constructively challenging assumptions, behaviours, and ways of working
- Customer centric leader with an ability to respond quickly in a fast-moving industry
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, plus company car, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.