Are you ready for your next role in a successful, progressive company with fantastic career development opportunities?
We’re looking for the very best talent to join us at this exciting time in our journey, as we continue to strengthen our market leader position by providing an even better customer experience. Would you like to be part of this?
We have an exciting new role for a Project Manager in our Powered Access team who will be responsible for managing operational requirements for National Account, Major Project and Managed Services
Your Key Responsibilities;
- Mobilisation of Telemetry, Innovation and Access Control solutions for National Accounts and Managed Service opportunities within Major Projects
- Support and liaison on all Specified projects and Customer requiring Telemetry and Access Control
- Management of (including existing data cleansing) the asset register with machine groups, attributes and naming conventions.
- Management and co-ordination of specialist planned projects
- Liaison with Major projects with the unique Logistics requirements
- Active Day Book co-ordination across UK PA Depots for future orders – Planning availability for highly utilised equipment against Major Projects & Key Accounts.
- Providing sales support for the Powered Access Team
- Helping to improve product Knowledge within our hire desks