We supply all types of customers in all types of business, specialising in many types of equipment, including; plant and machinery to the construction and industrial sectors.
As a Warehouse operative your responsibilities will include;
- Washing of Equipment in preparation for hire.
- Assisting drivers and customers loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Warehouse organisation and security.
- Notifying manager of damaged, dirty or misused equipment.
- When required, delivering equipment, completing necessary paperwork, securing loads etc.
- Learning other job roles in the depot to assist when necessary.
As a Warehouse operative you should have;
- Excellent organisational and time Management skills.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Experience in a customer facing and sales environment.
- A mechanical / Electrical aptitude would be an advantage.
- A Fork Lift Truck Licence is essential.
- Understanding of manual handling.
- Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 17:00pm.
- Saturday: 08:00am to 12:00pm on a rotational basis.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 22 Days plus statutory holidays (30 days in total).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years’ service.
- Weekly pay.
- Free tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and Delivery.
- Death in service cover to support your family.
- Permanent employment.
- Ongoing training.
- Uniform Provided.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
- Bike to work scheme.
Training – we are a forward thinking organisation and will provide training and development.
The post Warehouse Operative appeared first on Smiths Hire.