We are currently looking to recruit a new Infrastructure Remote Site Engineer, who is responsible for providing customer- focused technical remote support to a rang of internal users.
We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it is a great time to join our team at our friendly Service Centre, where you will play a key role in helping to provide an outstanding level of customer and employee experience.
- Install, configuration and support of remote servers, workstations, network connectivity, mobile/tablets, printers/peripherals
- Site visits to assess and swap non-functional equipment
- Installation and support of varied desktop and server estate
- Installation of network equipment at varied site locations
- Assist with customer add, move and change requirements
- On-site support of customer faults
- On-site support of infrastructure faults
- Supporting Microsoft Office (outlook / calendars / pst files)
- Supporting local site Video Conferencing
- Document technical specifications and reports
- Manage site schedules and timetables with remote site team leader
- Travel to sites within the UK Southern Area as required