We are currently looking for a part co-ordinator to join our friendly team, primary managing the stock checks for all Plant Attachments Service Centres. You will be responsible for -
- Ordering of consumables stock and Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining stock levels in Central parts hub, proactively ensuring all depots have sufficient stock
- Distributing stock to other depots, via internal fleet distribution vehicles and external couriers
- Ensure all stock orders received are undamaged and received in full
- Maintain a safe working environment within the stores areas, observing all current Health and Safety including basic house keeping
- Perform any other duties that may be deemed necessary to ensure the effective running of the department and company
If you join us we’ll provide you with a comprehensive company induction and training programme and we’ll work with you to identify your personal development needs and career progression plan.