We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who will be responsible for coordinating hire requests across the company. Working within the Central Hires Team, located in our Blackpool HQ you will be dealing with hire enquiries, whilst liaising with depots.
To be successful on this role you will need to be customer service orientated and willing to go the extra mile to help maintain and expand long term relationships with customers.
The Key responsibilities of a Customer Sales Advisor are;
- To deal with all enquiries from first contact to completion.
- Prepare quotes in a timely manner when requested by customer and sales person.
- To liaise with suppliers regarding orders, including delivery and collection.
- To keep data base up to date.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Efficient in multi-tasking.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Competent in using MS Office packages.
- Can work independently.
- A dedicated team member.
It’s not essential you have industry knowledge, if you have exceptional customer service skills, we will happily train you. This is a full time, permanent position. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays a month 8am – 12pm.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Permanent employment.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Weekly pay (every Wednesday).
- 22 Days holiday plus statutory days (30 days in total).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years service.
- Free tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables & delivery.
- Death in service cover to support your family.
- Career progression.
- Ongoing training.
- Full uniform.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
If you have the experience and key skills we require and you are looking for your next exciting career opportunity – we would like to hear from you
The post Customer Sales Advisor appeared first on Smiths Hire.