We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who will be responsible for developing and maintaining our existing customers, outbound customer calls and contacting new businesses.
To be successful on this role you will need to be customer service orientated and willing to go the extra mile to help maintain and expand long term relationships with customers and build new relationships with potential new customers.
Your duties as a Customer Account Manager will be:
- Assist with identifying relevant prospects, contacting where necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of existing and new customers.
- Making warm outbound calls to existing customers.
- Dealing with existing businesses, on inbound calls.
- Taking inbound orders for hire requests from existing customers.
- Working with previously identified leads.
- Developing and maintaining a meaningful relationship with the prospective clients, demonstrating our client’s dedication to building a trusted working relationship to ensure longevity.
- Ensuring all customers receive the highest level of customer service.
- Understanding a client’s needs through a consultative approach.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Warm Outbound Sales.
- Efficient in multi-tasking.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Experienced in using MS Office packages and similar computer packages.
- Can work independently.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- With a can-do attitude.
Company benefits are as follows:
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 22 Days plus statutory holidays (30 days in total).
- Additional Holiday after two, three and five years’ service.
- Weekly pay (every Wednesday).
- Free tool hire for all employees – Excluding consumables and Delivery.
- Death in service cover to support your family.
- Permanent employment.
- Ongoing training.
- Uniform Provided.
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
- Discounted Personal Legal Services.
- Bike to work scheme.
The post Customer Account Manager appeared first on Smiths Hire.