Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Speedy IT department for a Integration Specialist.
The integration specialist will play a key role in the support, development and implementation of integration services.
The principal objectives of the role are:
- Support the Senior Integration Specialists
- Root cause analysis and establishing the origin of bugs & issues
- Perform standardisation & validation techniques for verifying code
- Design and develop SQL integration projects under the guidance of a Senior Integration Specialist
- To identify areas of improvement within the system and its use (including trialling new processes and set ups)
- Deliver identifiable business benefits from the existing applications; building on the existing platform
- Ensuring all changes are done following recognised industry best practices and IT processes
- Liaison with 3rd party support providers as required to manage incidents from initial notification through to completion
- Testing of changes and management of changes into production
- Innovate using new technologies
- Adhere to change control and source version control methods
At Speedy, we want to help you develop and progress; but we’ll need you to demonstrate these skills and attributes for us to be able to support you…
What you’ll need:
- Customer Service Focus
- Attention to detail
- Forward Thinking and pro-active
- Communication and team working skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to analyse and think logically
- Seeks to deploy consistent methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Business awareness
- Knowledge of database systems
- Self-starter with the initiative to identify and act upon opportunities without direction
- Ability to pick things up extremely quickly
Technical Skills Required
- SQL Server 2012 +, T-SQL , Stored Procedures, Views & Functions
- Competent user of Visual Studio 2010 + (SQL Server Integration Services for Business Intelligence - SSIS)
- Knowledge of Kimball Data Warehousing Methodologies
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX12 (including Data Migration Framework)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (including Data Migration Framework)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic salary extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.