We are expanding our Product Offering - Tool Hire is coming to IBMG - is it time for you to join us?
IBMG will offer small power tools to our customers, along with a broader range of equipment for all our customer project’s needs.
As a Small Tools Fitter you will play a pivotal role in the success of our busy depot with responsibility for servicing and maintaining a variety of small tools including 2/4 stroke petrol tools and a range of electrical tools including saws, grinders and drills to ensure that our customers can hire what they want when they need it.
To ensure Hire Fleet is delivered & maintained to company and legal standards and is distributed efficiently and safely within company policy and procedures.
- Ensure Hire Fleet is maintained and repaired to company and legal standards
- Ensure all Hire Fleet maintenance records are kept up to date, through Kerridge
- Manage spares and stock requirements for the Branch.
- Ensure stock rotation is achieved maximising utilisation of our fleet.
- Keep workshop safe clean and tidy to company standards
- Safeguard against theft of company goods
- Serve customers efficiently, safety and to the company policies and procedures
- Complete other branch duties as requested by members of the branch management team
- The Hire Fitter will work closely with their hire colleagues to ensure the company hire fleet and resources are used efficiently
- Ensuring the vehicle is loaded in line with stock ticket, Company and safety procedures, and secured before entering public highway.
- All deliveries are made in line with companies procedures.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to meet customer requirements.
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance of small tools, along non mechanical items
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A relevant mechanical/electrical qualification (or time served)
- Experience in petrol and diesel contractor tools servicing and maintenance
- Proven ability to test and run electrical tools.
- Current PAT testing certificate
- A full valid driving licence is required.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do, so as a Small Tools Fitter you will be working in a fast-paced team environment to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- Competitive salary with a quarterly bonus scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme