Are you a fantastic communicator who loves delivering the very best service for your customers and in return is looking for a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? Read on as we may have just the job you are looking for!
On a day-day basis you’ll work in the test and calibrations Service Centre providing a Nationwide service, building great working relationships and product knowledge which you will use to translate your customers’ requirements into the products and services that meet their needs.
It will also be your role to manage the hire contract administration and ensure that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Naturally you will be a great co-ordinator, who enjoys planning and organising and working in a busy but friendly team environment.
Carrying out the following key tasks;
- Converting new hire orders to hire contracts by picking, checking and packing items prior to
despatch using a variety of shipping methods.
- Preparation of pre-hire documentation including instruction manuals and test / calibration
- Preparation of courier waybills and manifests to complete the required shipping
- Initial inspection of returned goods to check for damages or missing items.
- Cleaning of product before and after hire.
- Providing support and assistance to staff and customers