Mobile Service Engineer
Salary £negotiable (DOE) + company van + overtime + benefits
Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects, where hard work is well rewarded? Then a job with AFI is for you.
AFI are currently recruiting for a Mobile Service Engineer for our London South depot.
This challenging position requires someone with the ability to work to targets and work closely with the Central Servicing Hub.
The role in brief:
- Working independently out of the depots and directly for the Central Servicing Hub, you will be undertaking specialist repairs, updates / bulletins and servicing.
- The role will involve a lot of travelling.
- As this is a high profile position within the depots, effective communication and a professional, presentable appearance are important.
- Training will be encouraged to keep up to date with specialist kit
The ideal candidate:
- You must hold a CAP licence.
- You will have excellent problem solving skills and work well independently; with a mature attitude.
- You must be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics, with proven skills on Powered Access.
- You must be able to prioritise tasks and work on your own initiative.
The AFI Group of Companies specialises in the hire, training and sales of new and used powered access equipment, with a current network of 21 hire locations across the UK and over 5,000 machines. AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles Building Confidence, Gold ROSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- Paid Overtime.
- Company Van.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).