As a breathing air technician you will ensure breathing air equipment is maintained and repaired in line with Company policies and procedures and is available for hire at the earliest opportunity.
- Conduct repairs and services as required in an efficient manner
- Complete service records and file them in the correct manner.
- Notify the Workshop Manager/Foreman of any damaged plant machinery identified.
- Provide the Workshop Manager/Foreman with details of all machine services and Inspections carried out.
- Carry out proscribed three monthly and six monthly servicing schedules of Hire Equipment.
- Advise the Workshop Manager/Foreman of any equipment that has not been on hire for over three months.
- Ensure that the workshop is kept tidy and free of hazards at all times.
- Ensure a safe working environment by adhering to statutory and Company Health and Safety Regulations.
- Assist other work colleagues as required.
- Attend weekly and monthly Toolbox Talks and team meetings.
- Compliance with all Company procedures in relation to maintaining and repairing equipment