Sunbelt Rentals is the UK’s largest and most successful equipment hire business spanning more parts of the sector than any other business in the UK. We are at the leading edge of equipment, safety, and innovation within the industry and strive to be at the forefront of technological advancements for ourselves and each of our 30,000 customers. In order to fulfil this position, Sunbelt Rentals has implemented and operated bespoke software solutions designed and built to drive the business forward over the past 30 years.
We now have an opportunity for a Information Security Risk and Compliance Manager to join our team based at our Warrington Support Office on Birchwood Business Park. You will assist the Information Technology Security Manager in maintaining and delivering the Information Security Strategy across the business ensuring that it meets current and future business requirements.
- Maintain high level design diagrams and documentation
- Create low level system design documentation for new security implementations
- Represent the Security Manager when required
- Security lead on major projects
- Subject Matter Expert for security systems
- To maintain the Information Security documentation repository and the Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ensure all relevant documentation is accessible, accurate, and up-to-date
- To work closely with key stakeholders including Performance Standards, Legal, Audit and colleagues in IT to assist and provide input to ensure that policies and procedures for Information Security are effective and adhered to. To be proactive in making recommendations for updates to policies and procedures as required
- To liaise with the Security Operations Centre to ensure that all systems are monitored and incidents are responded to and managed within agreed SLA’s