Are you a friendly and outgoing person who is looking for a Company that really values your contribution and can offer you award-winning training opportunities? Read on as we may have just the apprenticeship you are looking for!
Our Apprentices are the future of our business. As an apprentice on our 21 month Apprentice programme you will learn all of the skills to become a top professional with a fantastic range of future career options ahead of you.
On a day-day basis you’ll work at our Support Centre in Warrington. You will learn to:
- Be part of the central Transport team
- Administer short term hire vehicles and respond to all damage charges post hire
- Administer vehicle administration tasks and update vehicle database files
- Administer the vehicle fines process, including parking fines, speeding fines and all associated notices of intention
- Daily communication with Sunbelt Rentals depots including Service Centre Managers, Customer Service Managers, Regional Transport Managers
- Monitor and maintain vehicle emissions stats driven by vehicle mileage and vehicle type
- Make recommendations on vehicle moves, transfers and changes to help facilitate delivering our emissions targets