We now have a fantastic opportunity for a driver, you will play a key role in Depot operations, helping us to deliver on our promise of quality products and services on time, every time for our customers.
Your duties will include:
- The delivery and collection of plant hire equipment, adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
- You may be required to demonstrate the item’s operation to customers, so training to a good standard of knowledge of all Plant Attachment equipment will be given.
- The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering and collecting equipment.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all Company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times.
- As the public face of Plant Attachment you will be well-presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business
- Compliance with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 06:30 to 15:30, with hours in line with Tachograph Laws and Working time Directive