We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering great customer service and has strong administration skills. Reporting to the Regional Logistics Manager, you'll provide advice and assistance to customers whilst ensuring and maintaining an excellent customer service experience.
This role is predominately a telephone-based customer service role with some administrative tasks. This team is busy and fast paced so it is vitally important that you have a sociable, positive, team-spirited attitude along with some experience of working in a phone-based customer service/ call centre.
In reward you will receive a competitive salary, incentive programme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance, auto-enrolment pension, Westfield healthcare
- Receive and process customer enquiries via telephone and emails efficiently, prioritising urgent and/or time sensitive queries.
- Ensure a positive customer experience, meeting and building on our brand values - Customer First.
- Troubleshoots customer disputes and complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within a timely manner; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Build good rapport with customers to ensure good customer relations are maintained.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, understanding the customer requirement and identifying solutions.
- Record any customer interactions, details of enquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken in our database.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible.
- Meet or exceed personal/customer support team key performance metrics/ targets.
- Operate in a respectful and professional manner to reinforce and elevate the business reputation and brand.
- Strong relationships with other departments, liaise with stakeholders, customers internal and external – own the conclusion.
- Maintain internal health and safety and corporate governance standards in accordance with Nationwide Platforms policies.
About you: -
- Proven experience as Customer Service Advisor or similar role.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to keep calm under pressure and build rapport with customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to establish credibility, act decisively, but able to recognise and support preferences and priorities of the customer.
- Proactive, high energy team player, ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills .
- Confident with technology with working knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Word and Excel.
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe's largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.