Do you have experience in the completion of pre-qualification questionnaires and customer compliance throughout all stages of the tender and bid process and are ready for your next career step in a growing FTSE 100 business? We currently have an exciting position for a Business Development Co-ordinator (Pre-Qualification Compliance) to join Sunbelt Rentals to work in the busy Tender and Bid Team.
Based from our Birchwood Park Support Office, the team is responsible for creating business winning documentation to an exceptionally high standard. Each of our specialist teams continue to grow strongly and deliver outstanding service and support to some of the UK\'s largest contractors and clients in our key markets of Construction, Infrastructure, Industrial and Events.
In this role you will be responsible for the completion of supplier/accreditation portals, pre-qualification questionnaires and supporting the tender and bid team in ensuring the team are at the forefront of the customer’s list.
Your key duties will include:
- Managing the pre-qualification process from start to finish
- Ensure that we receive accurate, high quality information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce a professional pre-qualification document
- Editing and proofing pre-qualification documentation
- Ensuring customer portals are up to date, acting on notifications received
- Monitoring the tenders inbox to ensure that no opportunity is missed, and supplier requests and updates are dealt with promptly
- Assisting the team with accreditation subscriptions ensuring renewals are co-ordinated efficiently
- Updating of the Tender and Bid Team reference library and best practice answers
- Updating customer portals uploading all current and relevant documentation
- Assisting the wider bid team with administrative duties.