HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry. Due to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a service technician to join our team at your local depot.
As a Service Technician you will carry out basic servicing and routine maintenance on hire equipment and products; maintaining the quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost effective manner.
- Routine service and maintenance of all hire equipment and products including electrical testing where required
- Liaise with the Workshop Manager when spare parts are required to ensure cost effective repairs
- Ensure service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerised system (Spanner) and daily worksheets are populated
- Ensure that all equipment is cleaned to the highest standard ready for hire
- Adhere to company guidelines on Health & Safety at workat all times
- Ensure the workshop is safe, tidy and organised at all times
- Experience in maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment
- Manual handling awareness
- Strong communication skills
What do you get back?
We try and make your time at HSS as rewarding as possible! Here’s some of the benefits you have access when you join:
FREE Hire from our core range, with 50% for friends and family
- Claim cashback on health and wellbeing (that’s anything from a dental check to a massage!)
- Discount vouchers of your mobile, gym, car hire and high street products
- Buy up to five extra days of annual leave
- Long service rewards
As well as plenty of other flexible like childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, training and development programs, etc
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity