To support the team in their objective to provide the business with timely, accurate, targeted and independent assurance over areas under review as part of the agreed Corporate Audit Plan. To support the completion of internal audits, support the Depot audit team and to assist in general risk and assurance activity.
- To work alongside the business to ensure accurate assessment of the processes and controls in operation and aid in the identification and formation of appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Completion of the corporate audits included in the annual audit plan.
- Examine, evaluate and identify changes required to the operating, financial and management control processes to ensure all business risks are effectively managed.
- Writing of audit reports to document audit findings and conclusions for presentation to senior management.
- Follow-up audits to ensure completion of actions and improvements as identified in main audit program.
- Ad-hoc support to the business as may be required and tasked by your line manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that personal knowledge in each of the areas of audit activity is maintained and up to date.
- Providing guidance and support for junior members of the Risk & Assurance Team
- Relevant professional qualification ACA, MIIA, ACCA (or equivalent CCAB)– Newly qualified
- Previous audit experience