We now have a fantastic new opportunity for a Product Data Analyst. At Sunbelt Rentals, the UK\'s leading equipment rental provider, we have over 20,000 product lines. We are undergoing a major business transformation to restructure, cleanse and enrich our product data ready for our future, enabling the best experience with our investment in state of the art, new IT systems.
As part of our rapid transformation programme, we are creating a new product data team within our Operational Excellence team to deliver high quality, accurate information about our products and services. This is where you come in. We are creating a team of enthusiastic Product Data Analysts to work with manufacturers, technical experts and operational management to improve and govern our product data to drive our business forward.
Our product data includes:
- Rental Assets, itemised and non-itemised
- Consumable Items, including Sales products, Parts and Spares
- Service and maintenance information and warranties
- BIM objects
- Telemetry information
Product data is used in our Rental platform, service & maintenance systems, procurement system, asset database and on our website.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Helping to create a culture of good data governance and processes, managing tight control of data changes
- Working within a cross functional team to help with the creation and maintenance of a new product data structure
- Cleanse and standardise our product data to fit the new structure and move existing products into it, removing any duplications
- Creating and managing a global list of product attributes and assign them to the correct product lines
Work with our Procurement Team to ensure that this information is captured when new products or services are purchased, create a new parts and spares catalogue and link the parts to the relevant rental products
Review and update linked consumables items, accessories and kit components
- Build good relationships with our supply chain partners and technical experts to enable you to enrich the data quality of our existing product lines
- Ensuring that any telemetry provided by manufacturers meets our minimum standards and is setup correctly, data automation is key in our digital strategy
- Continual improvement, always working with the team to come up with ways to provide improved customer experience using product data.