HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an incredible, award winning history and a reputation for being the best in the industry!
We are looking for a Sprinter Driver and a 7.5T Driver to join our team in Harlow and continue to provide excellent customer service. You will be at the front line of our business, engaging our customers and ensuring that they receive the highest quality of service.
We do require relevant licenses for each of these positions.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8am -5.30pm + Alternate Saturdays from 8am - 1pm
What you'll do...
- Carry out deliveries and collections to our internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Drive the company vehicle safely and responsibly; obeying the traffic laws and highway code at all times
- Carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks ensuring any defects found are reported to the Transport Manager
- Keep an accurate record of deliveries and collections using PDA and delivery documentation
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills in all aspects of the working day
- Ensure that any equipment on the vehicle is secured and protected where necessary
- Collect any money due on the delivery / collection as instructed; all monies collected from the customer remains the responsibility of the driver until it is signed for as received by the Line Manager
- Maintain product knowledge in order to demonstrate equipment to customers where necessary
- Embrace sales campaigns and generate leads for the sales team
- Willingness to help out in different departments as and when required
- Represent the company and values (“HSSness”) of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Ensure all locations and company vehicles are maintained to our 360 brand
- Carry out other tasks and duties as required
What you'll get...
- FREE hire from our core range and 50% off for your friends and family!
- Claim cash back on a range of health and well-being services- That covers anything from dental care to physiotherapy!
- Discount vouchers off your mobile, car hire and high street products.
- Buy up to five extra days of annual level
- Long term service awards
- A fantastic working environment where teams support and motivate each other
- Opportunities to develop your skill set through on the job training and progress your career.
We are really excited to hear about all of your experiences and can’t wait to have you join our team! So click APPLY NOWand start the journey to your new career!
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.