We are looking to recruit two IPAF Instructors to join our expanding team on a full time basis.
Nationwide Platforms is the market leader in powered access rental AND specialist training for working at height.
These new team members can be based at any of our training centres in the South East and will need to be flexible and travel to all of these training centers when required. These are based at West Thurrock, Luton, Iver and Cliffe.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced instructor or for someone who has their IPAF licences and would like an alternative career in the world of training. We are offering the chance to upskill and the business will pay for training including the IPAF instructor course.
You'll deliver high quality IPAF training to both internal and external customers across the region. If you love dealing with people, have excellent communication and presentation skills and have your IPAF licences then this role could be for you.
You'll receive a competitive salary, car or £6,000 car allowance, pension, 25 days holiday and life assurance.
- Deliver training courses to delegates across the region with extensive travel across multiple sites.
- Be an ambassador for quality health and safety including the well-being of customer where required.
- Ensure all courses are carried out to the criteria required by external awarding bodies.
- Drive compliance of paperwork as required by external awarding bodies and upload to the governing body once the course has been completed.
- Responsible for providing training at the required standards of the business and external bodies Direct any leads to relevant sales teams.
- Prepare and deliver training as required.
- Assist with any formal audits / verification as required.
- Assist with planning and arrangements as required.
- Undertake training assessments and complete documentation, within the relevant service level agreement.
- Maintain up to date and easily accessible training records.
- Compile and complete a record demonstrating a minimum of 30 hours Continuing Professional Development.
- Complete, store and handle all paperwork in line with GDPR requirements.
- Identify and promote best practice in training / assessment delivery. Proactively pursue opportunities for improvement and implement appropriate changes, securing relevant approvals and authority.
- Promote positive working relationships with customers, line managers and candidates Provide training and assessment guidance as required.
- To train and assess in accordance with Awarding Organisation standards and assist with other training and development activities as and when required.
About you: -
- IPAF instructor qualification preferred.
- Alternatively you might be an experienced IPAF operator looking to move into instructional training.
- Driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible with travel.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe's largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.