Are you someone who gets a kick out of providing brilliant customer service? Do you have knack for solving problems and going above and beyond to help customers? If you have experience in a busy inbound sales or customer service environment, then this could be the role for you.
You’ll be someone who has proven experience in phone based customer service and enjoys working towards targets, coupled with a great telephone manner and a positive attitude.
Please note the working hours are 08.00 - 17.30 Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities include: -
- Receive and process all sales emails and answers inbound sales calls directly from existing customers with a polite, professional, and prompt manner.
- Utilise consultative approach to close quotes/orders recommending appropriate products and services to customers through customer needs analysis.
- Generate quotations and orders through in-house database, ensuring to capture information accurately and provide input as per company quality standards.
- Close sales utilising persuasion techniques when necessary and identifies upselling and cross selling opportunities.
- Process Off Hires in a timely manner and create a new sales opportunity.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, understanding the customer requirement and identifying sales opportunities.
- Follow up and chase open quotes on the system in a timely manner.
- Ensure the customer experience is a positive one, meeting and building on our brand value as putting customer experience first and always deserving of their trust.
- Meet or exceed personal/Sales Advisor team key performance metrics/ targets.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible.
- Behave in a respectful and professional manner to reinforce and elevate the business reputation and brand.
- Strong relationships with other departments, liaise with stakeholders, customers internal and external – own the conclusion.
- Maintain internal health and safety and corporate governance standards in accordance with Nationwide Platforms policy
About you: -
- A proven track record of target achievement in a targeted customer service or telesales role working with B2B customers.
- Hire desk experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Proactive individual with a professional outlook with good business acumen.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Results-orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe's largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.