Nationwide Platforms is one of the world’s largest providers of working at height training and offers training courses to customers such as IPAF, PASMA, IOSH and other Health & Safety courses.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for coordinating the training diary and support all operational functions to ensure that the training delivery throughout the UK is delivered seamlessly.
This role would be perfect for someone with proven administration skills and excellent communication skills, a real self-starter who also likes to work as part of a team.
In reward we can offer a salary of £18,500 -19,500, 25 days holiday, Westfield health insurance, life assurance at x 2 contractual salary and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Responsibilities include: -
- Assist in the scheduling and co-ordination of courses and ensure courseware is generated and available
- Assist the Training Customer Service Manager in all aspects of the service provision as required
- Maintain effective and efficient systems for all department administration processes
- Support the training department in the accurate processing of customer requests and applications
- Planning and coordination of trainer diary.
- Pro-actively raising purchase orders for products to support with course delivery, ensuring full transparency with departmental costs and control of revenue margins.
- Pro-active and methodical approach to course planning (venue, lunches, equipment etc.)
- Management of course paperwork, registrations and distribution of certification in line with audit process and company SLA.
- Recording of customer data, management of CITB training directory and uploading delegate achievements for levy funding.
- Support Customer Service Manager with internal and external audit.
- Open course calendar management; ensuring timetable is pre-planned and kept up to date in line with departmental budget.
- Manage supplier relationships and SLA’s.
- Promote the Nationwide Platforms Brand, core values and mission statement to maintain market leading image
- Maintain Internal Health, Safety and corporate governance standards in accordance with Nationwide Platforms Group Policy and promoting Health and Safety best practice with all internal and external stakeholders
- Be an ambassador for quality health and safety including the well-being of customer where required.
About you: -
- Previous administration experience - preferably experience coordinating diaries or events or people.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Takes ownership of problems.
Part of the Loxam Group, Nationwide Platforms is the UK’s largest powered access specialist with a fleet of 15,000 machines operating from a network of 38 depots.
With a workforce of more than 900 employees and 25 years’ experience in working at height, it has unprecedented knowledge on the widest range of access platforms as well as expertise on specific product, site and working at height challenges.